Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Busy Work
Some of those classes you enter at the beginning of the semester just give you the feeling like there will be a good amount of busy work. I don't know how others feel about this but my thoughts go like this; students learn by doing I understand this but what I don't get is the reason for so much work on the same topic. Once I do the practice maybe two to three times I fully understand how to successfully complete the task at hand. I will also then remember how to complete this for a decent amount of time unless I do not do this for maybe a year and then eventually I will forget the process. Some of the assignments take a lot of my time and I have other classes that need time as well. If you are feeling the same way let me know you thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment