Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Butter vs. I can't believe it isn't butter spray
I remember when this idea was a hot item on commercials and with the media. How this spray butter is so much more healthy for people to use on their food instead of the sticks of butter. My mother even bought a bottle of this spray butter to try and I thought it was nothing to rave about. My feelings are if you can be reasonable and use it sparingly nothing will that bad for you. It goes with eating within moderation, I would go for taste rather than some nasty spray butter. Nothing will not be that bad for you if you use it in moderation. The only thing that was good about the spray on was that it was in a bottle and easy to apply, but in the long run i heard the spray butter actually wasn't as healthy as they say. So if you are cooking or buttering your bread use the real deal with moderation rather than the untasty spray on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment