Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spending Extra Money For What?

For a recent class added to my already hectic schedule we needed to buy an outfit to look professional. This outfit was bought at a local shop in the area and was a waste of money I feel. This outfit was a collared shirt and pants with a coat that I already have plenty of. The amount of money spent on this was 100$ and to me that was more money than needed. I could have used a shirt I already have in the closet without spending any more money. I understand we need to look professional while teaching, but just tell us to wear appropriate clothes and we will listen. There is no need to make us all wear the same shirt pants and coat to look professional for 100$. The clothes bought were a cheap off brand where i could have bought a better nicer name brand line for around the same money.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I like the uniforms. It's something that I can wear to class and look professional. I do agree the price is too high but I do enjoy wearing the outfit. I believe if the outfit was around $70, it would be more appropraite

    ReplyDelete